Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Best Gift Ever

Yesterday, it was my Mom's schedule to go to her doctor to check if the medicine she gave her last time worked. You see, my mother got Urinary Track Infection and has been going to several check ups just to get rid of this. She had urinalysis the day before yesterday. And yesterday, Dr. Mae checked the result.

It turned out she still have UTI. But not as high as before. Dr. Mae was about to give her another medicine, when she was asked when was her last menstruation.

Mom: June 1
Dr. Mae: Are you pregnant?
Mom: I dont know. I stopped testing. I just get frustrated whenever I see single line.
Dr. Mae: You have to test to see if you are pregnant. You are, 2 weeks delayed.
This are the meds you have to take. It's safe if in case you are expecting.

When Mom went out of her clinic, Daddy was outside waiting. They immediately went to the nearest drugstore and bought the meds including a pregnancy test kit.

As soon as she gets home, she tested if she's indeed expecting..
and wallahhhh!

TWO SINGLE LINES at last!

Mom cant believe how blessed she is that day.
She was really crying.
And Dad was teasing her.
She already got what she needed from Dad... a baby! ;)

Dad didn't go to work that night.
They watched Ice Age 3 and had dinner to celebrate.
My mom also, did not go to work today.
She's too overwhelmed... that she's having me!

No comments:

Post a Comment